BD VEO INSULIN SYRINGES (with BD Ultra Fine Needle)
Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges.How to return the item?
- Contact Us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will create a shipping lable for you and Send it to you.
- Now ship the product for free back to us.
BD Veo Insulin Syringes has been declared as best and comfortable insulin syringes by the 80% of the diabetes patients in a survey. BD Veo has a new physical design to maximize the safety, ease and better control of hands over syringe. This syringe is designed to comfort the patients with 6mm length and 31 gauge, the shortest needle from BD yet today. This ultra-fine quality of BD Veo needle is specified to use with U-100 Insulin. The clear polypropylene Pivot of this syringe has a capacity of 1mL. The sterilized syringe of BD Veo Insulin Syringe helps you to manually choose the correct dose with its bold unit markers on its outer wall. Zahrun always cares about the customers so it is available at the most reasonable price. BD Veo Insulin Syringe is compatible with your healthcare plans, insurance, etc
- 6mm needle length
- Surgical tainless steel needle
- 31 gauge
- Shortest needle from BD so far
- Clear window to see the liquid flow
- 1mL capacity
- Minimize the pain
- Micro-bonded lubrication coating on needle
- Bold unit markers
- Sterilized 90 syringes in each box
- One time use only
- Better to use for U-100 Insulin
- Covers almost all insurances
Order yours now from Zahrun which provides a 30-day return policy. If you have any questions about the usage of the BD Veo Insulin Syringes, ask our friendly customer service. Here you can look at our other variant of syringe BD U-500 Insulin Syringes.