MEDTRONIC MINIMED QUICK-SET PARADIGM MMT-386A INFUSION SET
Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges.How to return the item?
- Contact Us on email@example.com.
- We will create a shipping lable for you and Send it to you.
- Now ship the product for free back to us.
This design of Medtronic Minimed Quick-set MMT-386A Infusion set assures the comfort and quick insulin supply. This design is popular for its soft 9mm cannula. The quick-serter device in it makes the insulin insertion simple, easy & quick. This Quick-set has pre-attached adhesive pads to avoid dislocation while injecting insulin. The angle of insertion is set at 90 degrees which is most suitable for all users. It has a soft tubing length of 80 cm to make the process easier for you. The novelty of this design is in its safe needles disposable system. It is compatible with the paradigm insulin pump system for matchless insulin delivery. The suggestion is to replace your infusion set every 48-72 hours.
- 90-degree angle of insertion
- 9mm cannula
- 32 inches tube length
- Insertion device in pack
- Easy & simple to use for beginners
- Just a twist needed for disconnection
- 10 full sets in each pack
- Easily disposable
- 2 adhesive pads to avoid dislocation
- Compatible with Paradigm insulin pumping system
Order yours now from Zahrun which provides a 30-day return policy. If you have any questions about the usage of Medtronic Minimed Quick-set MMT-386A Infusion sets, ask our friendly customer service. To track your blood glucose frequently, you must be looking for continuous glucose monitoring. Have a look at our Minimed Guardian 7020 Sensor.